CareersWe're a company that's big on ideas. Big on passion. Big on people. We're a software company that believes in doing things right -- including what's right by our people. If you're a dedicated professional that's looking for a professional challenge, look for what's next.
We’re always looking to add the right people to our team, so if you’re interested in one of the listed positions, please email [email protected].
Information System Specialist
Due to the current COVID-19 status and protocols, our hiring process may include virtual and in person components. We remain committed to protecting the health of our team, customers, and communities.
DebtNext Software is seeking an outstanding Information System Specialist to help continue to fuel our growth. This position will help ensure the overall quality and security of one of the fastest growing software platforms in the recovery management industry. This is a highly visible role, where you will work with our product management team, IT, and senior management to help achieve the company’s business goals.
- Support Network Monitoring, efficiency and automation tools
- Coordinate vulnerability scans and penetration testing efforts across multiple environments
- Document systems and configurations along with data flows across the DebtNext platform
- Maintain Network Diagrams
- Participate in annual SOC 2 audit along with client security reviews
- Deploy critical security patches on servers and assist with endpoints
- Work with IT Team in the continued development and implementation of security policies and standards
- Help maintain and test critical cyber security policies such as Incident Response, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Manage access controls including user accounts, VPN, and multifactor authentication
- Act as a technical leader with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- You possess excellent inter-personal skills and successfully build relationships with geographically dispersed colleagues and third parties
- Experience in supporting Internet-facing infrastructures and troubleshooting public network issues with customers and third parties
- Understanding of virtual server environments
- Cloud Environment experience is a plus
Benefits: Flexible Schedule | Hybrid Work Week | Medical, Dental, and Vision | 401 (K) Retirement
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
No phone inquiries or third party agencies please.
DebtNext Software, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.